Promoted: See LG’s new 4K OLED television at What Hi-Fi? HQ

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
We've teamed-up with LG to give you the chance to see LG's new 4K OLED TV (and a few other goodies) at our offices later this month.

We’ll have LG’s flagship telly right here at What Hi-Fi? (and Stuff) HQ on Thursday 11th December from 6.30pm – and we want you to join us.

There’ll be food and drink, plenty of other LG kit to play with, not to mention a chance to nose around the What Hi-Fi? testing rooms… after which you’ll be treated to an exclusive demo of LG’s brand-new 4K ULTRA HD OLED television (and one or two other new toys).

Want in? Email howtoliveit@haymarket.com for your chance to get on the guest-list. Places are strictly limited, though, so we’ll be drawing names from a hat to decide who’ll be among the lucky few.

Good luck!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Are their any cheap b&b's near WHFS&V, i've found a travelodge for £80 a night, i was thinking more £30-35 ?

I might apply if i can get b&b and a return coach trip cheaply, taxis might be expensive though.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello there Mr Cox,

When you review this 4K LG OLED, it would be nice if you could say explicitly two things. One, in which aspects the new machine is better than 4K non-OLED machines. Two, in which aspects is the new machine is better than 1080p OLED.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
Hello there Mr Cox,

When you review this 4K LG OLED, it would be nice if you could say explicitly two things. One, in which aspects the new machine is better than 4K non-OLED machines. Two, in which aspects is the new machine is better than 1080p OLED.
Its not 4K mate.

gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Hello there Mr Cox,

Its not 4K mate.

Check the thread title gel. It's the 4K OLED not yet launched.

gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Hello there Mr Cox,

Its not 4K mate.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Hello there Mr Cox,

Its not 4K mate.

Sorry, ooo that is tempting! I need a lift from Milton Keynes though.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
The Travelodge is the only mass market one I think. There are some B&Bs (I see from putting it in Google...).

I will have to think about it, i may not come the B&Bs are not much cheaper than the travelodge and miles away from WHFS&V, and i'm pretty skint at the moment.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Take the train gel.

Long day by train, coach sounds more tempting. Probably have to give it a miss. Can't believe WHF have got it though! Nice one guys.

D

Deleted member 2457

BBB, fancy coming with me? I might get lost by myself. *smile*

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Anybody go then ? i've just got back from london, i think i have just upset the coach driver it was destined to terminate in manchester, and was running very late when the coach stopped at manchester airport the driver said "the next stop is in stockport we will be their in fifteen minutes, -anyone want stockport" i was the only one that put my hand up, the bus was packed all destined for manchester. *bad*

TRENDING THREADS