Projector and screen issues

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
I have a projector and screen inherited from work when it closed amd couldn't afford to pay my wages. I've not really got room to set them up as the projector would need to be so close behind my head that the noise becomes intrusive all all but high listening levels.

The projector is a Hitachi CP S317. It displays the 'clean air filter' message when swiyched on. I've blown, vacuumed and washed the air filter to no avail, but it looks clean and intact. The projector displays its overheating led after just 5 minutes use. The bulb has had a couple of hundred hours use.

The screen works on a roller blind style spring mechanism which is faulty. It won't spring back up. I've played a little to get it to work but given up. Instead I unscrew the end caps and roll it back up by hand.

Should I try a new filter, or does the problem likely lie elsewhere? Could anybody give any advice on likely costs of servicing projector and fixing screen.

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
OK, so I've fixed my projector issue. Holding down the reset, rather than just pressing it fixed this. Woopee!!

Now I just need to get that springy mechanism on my screen to work.

TRENDING THREADS