Project VC-S looking good?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dangermoose

May 7, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
dangermoose said:
Have this about a month now I'm having issues with the velvet strips staying attached to the vacuum arm
I ordered new ones and after 1 night of cleaning a few records they have started coming away from the vacuum arm again
Very annoying maybe I should have bought the okki nokki

Interesting, have you spoken to Henley designs about it? It's somewhat moot at the moment as their website states it's out of stock at the moment.

Have left a message on their you tube video
I never bought it off them so didn't see the point in contacting them directly was hoping to find a solution to this problem before I contact the place I bought mine from first

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
dangermoose said:
The_Lhc said:
dangermoose said:
Have this about a month now I'm having issues with the velvet strips staying attached to the vacuum arm
I ordered new ones and after 1 night of cleaning a few records they have started coming away from the vacuum arm again
Very annoying maybe I should have bought the okki nokki

Interesting, have you spoken to Henley designs about it? It's somewhat moot at the moment as their website states it's out of stock at the moment.

Have left a message on their you tube video
I never bought it off them so didn't see the point in contacting them directly was hoping to find a solution to this problem before I contact the place I bought mine from first

If you're in the UK I believe Henley are also the UK distributor so you may as well talk to them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts