Project Genie II (Gloss Red)

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I have just purchased my first turntable- the project genie II in gloss red. Has anyone had experience with this turntable?

John Duncan

Patience fella. I haven't heard the 'II' but the 'I' was very good, and has the benefit of a) looking much more funky then the Debut and b) being a bit better built than the 'I', which was a bit of an issue. Can't go wrong.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Patience does not run through my blood....I'm portuguese (just generalising though) :) cheers for the response John. at £150...I think it's an absolute bargain. It has been awhile since I have listened to vinyl, so I will be pleasantly surprised of what it will sound like. Once I receive my Motive 2's in October- it should complete the picture for now!...till the next upgrade.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
I think the turntable you have just puchased looks great. Soundwise I can`t comment but Project seem to be on a good run at the moment so I`m sure it will sound good. Very exciting buying your first player and if I had a second room to put one in I would certainly be considering a genie or debut.

Good luck with your Genie!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts