Project Debut Replacement lid

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Where do I buy these from? My current one is covered by some brown tape which I applied when I was moving and cant the stuff off now. Thanks

A

Anonymous

if you contact the uk distributor theyll either supply with you one or tell you where to get them

your local project dealer should be able to help as well

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I didnt think of Lighter fluid. I have already gone down the road of giving the Lid a warm bath to loosen off the tape hopefully & some how clean the gum of. (Get yourself a Seat or Skoda there cheaper to run)

John Duncan

dx052:I didnt think of Lighter fluid. I have already gone down the road of giving the Lid a warm bath to loosen off the tape hopefully & some how clean the gum of. (Get yourself a Seat or Skoda there cheaper to run)

But use the same bosch parts. I have become adept at finding refurbed parts off the 'bay...
emotion-2.gif

Anyhoo, try the lighter fluid, is very good at getting adhesives off.

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Okay I,ll try that. I,ll take the lid out of the bath and dry it off then : ) I will also have a look at Ebay whilst I am at it.

Henley

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
dx052:
Hi There

I found a supplier now, didnt think they would be so expensive though.

Thanks

The lid should cost around £20.00.. With respect, I'd hardly call it expensive.

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi, The one I found although I didn,t look to far was £45 which I thought was a tad expensive for a dust cover thats all. For future reference were can I can I get it for £20.00. Thanks

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
dx052:Hi, The one I found although I didn,t look to far was £45 which I thought was a tad expensive for a dust cover thats all. For future reference were can I can I get it for £20.00. Thanks

Considering I paid £40 for a debut on fleabay, yes £45 is ridiculous...

Henley

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
dx052:Hi, The one I found although I didn,t look to far was £45 which I thought was a tad expensive for a dust cover thats all. For future reference were can I can I get it for £20.00. Thanks

Our website or any of our dealers

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
chebby:margetti:
Considering I paid £40 for a debut on fleabay, yes £45 is ridiculous...

Think of those 'poor' Linn Sondek owners wanting a lid. (£139)
emotion-1.gif

Now THAT really is ridiculous! I mean, really, how can that price possibly be justified for a piece of plastic... the economic laws of supply and demand have a lot to answer for sometimes...

A

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Right now I'm busy with my project and then I'm planning to go to Canada . That's why these days I'm too busy with my documents and can not afford to search for these same things. Keep sharing.

TRENDING THREADS