Project debut III upgrade

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So I have the debut 3 connected to a brio 2000 amp and rega R1's with chord carnival silver screen speaker cables and a Nag MP-110 cartridge. It's tooke me ages to get this far and won't be selling my TT but wondered if I have £100 to spend would it be better to try and keep on achieving this neutral sound by upgrading my platter to an mdf sandwich- nobody reviews these but the description sounds up my street, an ad pic platter - sound more show than go? A speedbox II - sounds good if a touch to nerdy dare I say and mmaybe tighter isn't what I'm looking for (or is it?) or just spend the money on a few records as how far can you really go with a debut III in all honesty? Opinions will be gratefully received

A

Anonymous

The acrlyic platter woul be more show than go question to clarify

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
yonaled said:
So I have the debut 3 connected to a brio 2000 amp and rega R1's with chord carnival silver screen speaker cables and a Nag MP-110 cartridge. It's tooke me ages to get this far and won't be selling my TT but wondered if I have £100 to spend would it be better to try and keep on achieving this neutral sound by upgrading my platter to an mdf sandwich- nobody reviews these but the description sounds up my street, an ad pic platter - sound more show than go? A speedbox II - sounds good if a touch to nerdy dare I say and mmaybe tighter isn't what I'm looking for (or is it?) or just spend the money on a few records as how far can you really go with a debut III in all honesty? Opinions will be gratefully received

Sell yours and buy the new upgraded version...

http://www.whathifi.com/news/pro-ject-debut-carbon-upgrades-iconic-turntable

A

Anonymous

Crikey, that's what I call being up to date with the latest news! Cheers, certainly worth thinking about but stubbornly I would prefer to keep this turn table which is annoying I know

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts