Problems with Mi Box S and Mi Stick TV

edvinaG

Nov 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi, first problem:
I have a Mi Box S with latest firmware on a Samsung tv 4k of 2019. I noticed some stuttering when i see something on Netflix, particularly 4k hdr videos. It happens every 15 seconds. I already reset tv and mi box, change HDMI cable and HDMI port on tv. The second problem with Mi Box S is that after it goes in stand by, the colors on tv turns more faded, then when I change the settings ybrc from 420 to 444 they returns vivid. Why is this happen? The first problem is really annoying in fact I have to use Netflix app directly from tv.

With the mi stick tv I have other type of problem, for example in certain point like home page on YouTube app, when there are many white writings, they sparkling or flickering i don't known the correct term. If I record it, on video doesn't shown nothing. I don't known if is a problem form tv or mi stick...

Tinman1952

I have a Mi Box S with latest firmware on a Samsung tv 4k of 2019. I noticed some stuttering when i see something on Netflix, particularly 4k hdr videos. It happens every 15 seconds.
This sounds like the frame rate of the content is not matching the frame rate of the box/display. It will cause a micro stutter at regular intervals. I had this years ago with a KODI box which was set to 24 frames per second output and then I tried to watch DVD rips at 25 frames per second.
The solution is to enable auto frame rate switching. I think the Mi box S has this option in Picture settings....it can be ON or OFF.
Hope this helps....

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts