Pre-owned Jack Reacher blu ray for £7 pre-order

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
The film was panned on the Kermode/Mayo show. Personally ,I cannot imagine Jack Reacher who is 6'5" and has a 50-inch chest being played by the diminutive Tom Cruise. It may be easier if you are not a fan of the books.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered six pre-owned Blu-rays for a total of £25. (Taking advantage of two separate deals).

Blockbuster online customer reviews are not so great, but I thought it a worthwhile experiment at the price. Hopefully I won't receive notification of stock problems, scratched and unplayable discs, or bashed up cases.

Anyone used the online marketplace service? I'll let you know how I get on, but it'd be reassuring to hear some positive reports.

I've bought from them a couple of times before. Not faced any problems so far. All discs were scratch free & played perfectly. They have an exchange policy if your disc doesn't play well (upto 6 months I think). Never read Jack Reacher, so don't have any specific persona in mind.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
It's not a bad film but it strays pretty far from the book.

View it as an action movie and you'll be happy, view it as a Reacher fan and you may well be left wanting.

I will say, if Reacher's Chevelle sounds like it did at the cinema, it'll give your sub a workout! Few on-screen cars have ever sounded so good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts