PRE AMP PLEASE

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
FOLLOWING THE " HOW TO BRIDGE A POWER AMP" POST RECENTLY DISCUSSED IT SEEMS THAT IF I WANNA RUN TWO POWER AMPS, ILL NEED A PRE AMP WITH TWO PRE OUTS .CAN ANYONE ADVISE ON THIS ILL BE SPENDING £400/£500, MAKE AND FINISH IS NOT A ISSUE BUT I WOULD PREFER IF THE SAME MAKE ALSO OFFERS POWER AMPS OF THE SAME PRICE RANGE JUST TO KEEP THINGS IN SINERGY ALSO A REMOTE WOULD BE NICE MY INITIAL IDEA IS 1-NAD C162 PRE AMPLIFIER 2-NAD C272 POWER AMPLIFIER HOWEVER ID LIKE TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS AND AM VERY INTRESTED IN THE ADVANCE ACUSTIC RANGE BUT IT AS NOT BEEN TESTED YET CHEERS STEFANO

A

Anonymous

the tannoys are here thaiman and im a happy bunny mate sond is good very good just tried some songs i know well and the detail is astonishing i can hear things i didnt know were there in the first place so im looking to re discover my cd collection but i feel as i need more power the tannoy soubnd like a pint half full with my 640 azur! and lads dont drink half pints !

A

Anonymous

audiolab sounds great but i keep thinking the nad's will give me the sonic performance .the nad pre amp has two pre out for the power amps but one is variable what does that mean and can i use it to do this biamping thing?

A

Anonymous

lets not go y adaptors again ok?i dont wanna upset u again, i like u u are a nice guy :)

A

Anonymous

so i need pre amp with two pre outs but no variable output in the £400 to£500 range audiolab i 1 option as u said what else is out there andrew

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes you need a variable output - ie one controlled by the volume control on the preamp. And any preamp with just one set of preouts will do the trick if you use the adapters I suggested about a million years ago...

A

Anonymous

so both are variable on the audio lab just they dont say on the web site still any other pre amp out there that i should consider ?

A

Anonymous

do they all have two variable pre outs? no not winding u up just plain stupid when it comes to electricity

A

Anonymous

ok but do they all have two variable outputs as the audiolab ? not winding u up mate

A

Anonymous

i woul like to avoid y adapters and just get a pre amp with two varia out puts so again any other then audiolab???

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
All but the simplest of preamps offer two sets of outputs to feed power amps, and quite a lot of power amps have preamp-level outputs allowing you to loop the signal through to a second power amp.

A

Anonymous

i think i shouldnt turn up at the show just in case he see my tattoo on my nek and decides to sterangle me quaietly wit a qed anniversary xt :)

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
Its like a "not the nine o'clock news sketch":
What's the difference between a gramophone and a turntable -Thirty years and a plastic cover! Ha priceless

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dSINO6MKtco .

Just joking SEX!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts