Power amp to partner Roksan K2

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I am considering adding a power amp to my setup and would like suggestions.As Roksan don`t seem to have a power version of the K2 would a Caspian power amp be suitable? Any other brands I should consider or is it always best to use equipment from the same stable? Thanks.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i'm surprise at that - i would email them and ask if one in production as this is something they have done for many years

if not could be a lot of home demos but would prob start with the caspian

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have heard that they are making one, also I'm sure there was something in the news section on their website saying that they demo'd a "Kandy K2 stereo power" at a show, but it was in the 3 news items that apear fist, and then don't appear to be anywhere else on the site (they need to sort the site out imo).

I emailed them a while ago and got no reply. Maybe you will have better luck. But the guy working in my local seven oaks phoned them and they told him they were releasing one.

Hope that helps. I'd be interested in your findings, if you can get more info on it.

Dan.

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
tractorboy:How are you getting on with the K2 Basshound?

I am enjoying it,pretty powerful beast. I now play most of my music in lossless from the laptop into dac into K2 into speakers and find this has toned down the top end a bit which could be "brittle" sounding at times. What about yourself,did you get the problem with your K2 sorted?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info.

Any chance of a link? Can't seem to fint it using google.

Cheers, Dan.

TRENDING THREADS