Power A Universal remote for iPhone

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought the case from HMV for £15 and downloaded the free app, I'm very impressed, I have added my Blu ray player, Amp, and TV so far, all works perfect. Will be fab once I've programmed all my kit.

Once complete if it all works well, will save me nearly £300 on the Logitech Harmony 1100!

Any one else got this gadget?

Jon

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
I'd not heard of this until I read your post, thanks for the tip. You should report back how youre finding it after a few days use. I could be tempted myself, I have an old Cambridge Audio M1 remote control, which does the job but is like a brick and showing its age a little now.

Hi Fujineg,

Wow, £15 is a real bargain, they're $60 (+ tax) in the USA .

BTW John; 'RedEye' works perfectly with the iPod Touch (as well as the iPhone and iPad of course)
emotion-2.gif

Best regards,

Steve Reichert, PR Manager - Armour Home (RedEye)

A

Anonymous

fujineg:

Just bought the case from HMV for £15 and downloaded the free app, I'm very impressed, I have added my Blu ray player, Amp, and TV so far, all works perfect. Will be fab once I've programmed all my kit.

Once complete if it all works well, will save me nearly £300 on the Logitech Harmony 1100!

Any one else got this gadget?

Jon

Jon,

After many years of excellent service, my harmony 895 has been dropped a couple of times and the buttons are now difficult to press, I have been looking for a replacement, that I can use with my iphone, the redeye is the front runer at the moment.

But at £40 or if you can pick it up for £15, this would be a steel, however, can you answer the following:

Can you create a device with multiple sources, i.e. I run my amp to handle sound, and Sky HD to change channel, so switching between the two would be a pain, but if i could customise the buttons, so I can turn over the channels on sky, but turn the volume up / down on my amp, then this would be an option.

Any input would be appreciated.

A

Anonymous

markjaspi, I don't have sky so can't really answer that, however I can imagine that this would be a similar scenario?

I can now operate my amp volume while watching a blu ray, and then very quickly pause skip ect my movie, all on the iPhone. I have customised buttons, eg renamed then and re positoned them as I would like them.

I have not tried to customise a button on same screen to operate two different devices, I don't think this would work, although I will try
emotion-2.gif

Hope this helps.

Jon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts