Potential use of non use equipment

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

I have a Pioneer amp as a spare I also got a spare blu-ray player and a spare Arcam r-Blink, would it be worth buying 2 speakers and having 2 Channel speakers in use?

Or would I be better of with something like these?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Pioneer amp as a spare I also got a spare blu-ray player and a spare Arcam r-Blink, would it be worth buying 2 speakers and having 2 Channel speakers in use?

Use what you have, makes no sense to keep them stashed away in a cupboard and spending out more money.

buzz_lightclick

All that could be sold so more money in your pocket then for something new.

D

Deleted member 197450

I have given my dad back his CA 4K Blu-ray player and my dad wants my Pioneer 81 as a spare, just leaves me with Arcam R-Blink to sell.

D

Deleted member 197450

Still got a full 3 year warranty on my LG OLED from John Lewis, a new 4K Blu-ray player from Reavon and a new Denon amp with a 6 year warranty! :)

Reactions: michael hoy
You get so little for them these days. Just looked on eBay and the price is so low.
That's why I can never understand anyone who keeps a load of stuff as spares.
It sits in a cupboard losing value all the time and is unlikely to be used for some time.
Best to sell on while it still has some value as, if anything does go wrong with your current equipment, a cheap replacement can be acquired in no time.

D

Deleted member 197450

That's why I can never understand anyone who keeps a load of stuff as spares.
It sits in a cupboard losing value all the time and is unlikely to be used for some time.
Best to sell on while it still has some value as, if anything does go wrong with your current equipment, a cheap replacement can be acquired in no time.
That’s what I am now thinking too but my dad wants me to keep it instead of £100 selling it.

D

Deleted member 197450

it is sad to see the way prices have fallen for classic bits of kit like this but I guess A/V amps were always going to be vulnerable to this.
Yep, I managed to get it for £1500 before the price increase to £2000. Being able to get the Denon for £650 with a HDMI cable and 6 year warranty seemed to good to turn down after all these years. But the Pioneer amp will go down in history as a game changer for sure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts