Pondering an upgrade - where do I start?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

RoA

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
That Tucana seems fairly priced. The only thing perhaps worth considering is that this model could be up to 15 years old and may need a little attention and a service at some stage?

Perhaps also consider MF's Ms6i. They will cost a little more s/h but I have seen them as low as £1400 with remaining manufacturers warranty. If that is too high the M5si also gets good reviews. See A Robinson's YouTube review.

I wouldn't think the above are either better or worse but they are a little newer.

That Tucana seems fairly priced. The only thing perhaps worth considering is that this model could be up to 15 years old and may need a little attention and a service at some stage?

Perhaps also consider MF's Ms6i. They will cost a little more s/h but I have seen them as low as £1400 with remaining manufacturers warranty. If that is too high the M5si also gets good reviews. See A Robinson's YouTube review.

I wouldn't think the above are either better or worse but they are a little newer.
Good point. However MF products are made in Taiwan generally so who knows where you would have to send them for service whereas Leema are made here in Wales.

Reactions: RoA

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts