PMC twenty™ 21: A Personal Review

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
You have to turn your Yamaha up to -15!

do you live in a church or something. I have two Yamahas in my house and -45db is as high has they need to go to fill a room - -40db is party level especially on the stereo set up (with well recorded material).

Sorry El Hefe , just read your review suprised you had to turn your amp up so high.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:
You have to turn your Yamaha up to -15!

do you live in a church or something. I have two Yamahas in my house and -45db is as high has they need to go to fill a room - -40db is party level especially on the stereo set up (with well recorded material).

Sorry El Hefe , just read your review suprised you had to turn your amp up so high.

Thompsonuxb,

No worries mate. I myself was baffled with the Yamaha receiver. When I first got it in 2011, I was very surprised to hear how soft the sound is compared to my previous Yamaha the RXV795. However, after asking around other owners and also an 'independant cum friend AV distributor', apparently -15dB is quite a normal volume for Yamaha.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts