PMC DB1's

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Going to finally take the plunge (after an insurance pay out) and buy my complete 5.1 surround sound system.

I have GB1's and DB1Centre front and now want to replace my old Mission rears with some DB1's 2nd hand purchase probably from flea bay when some pop up.

I will probably wall mount these but I am not too sure still. May just buy some speaker stands ?

I know PMC do a dedicated wall bracket but are their any other, possibly cheaper options ?

And finally do you think I would be better off getting some stands rather than wall mounting them ? And if so what ones ?

My front room is fairly small and my sofa is backed up to the rear wall so whatever happens the speakers will almost definitly be side on to my listening position. This is obviously not ideal but hey one day we will move to a bigger house / front room - I intend to enjoy this set up for many years to come.

I suppose the only other option would be to buy another set of GB1's as rears (which would solve the bracket or stand issue) but this does seem like overkill ? I do listen to alot of multi surround stereo music though.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts