Plz, help:Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 or Q-Acustics 2020i?

Angel

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
​ Hi all

I've read almost any review about​ Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 and Q-Acustics 2020i

Seems that Q-Acustics 2020i speakers are at same rank postion as Wharfedale Diamond 220,
but Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers are lower...under Q 2020i...

Is't right or.... I'm wrong?

Please, could you help me to solve this dude ( since my budget is limited)?

Bradley747

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I think speakers at this price range are all similar in quality (very good)

Buy whichever you like the look of and sound of, then stop worrying about it and enjoy them!

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Q acoustic 2020i and wharfedale 220 for about 3 weeks.

Both are very good for the price. The wharfedale wins in outright bass and sound pressure level and the q acoustic sounds more natural and less boxy.

Thats only my opinion

Andrewjvt said:
Q acoustic 2020i and wharfedale 220 for about 3 weeks.

Both are very good for the price. The wharfedale wins in outright bass and sound pressure level and the q acoustic sounds more natural and less boxy.

Thats only my opinion

And the Diamond 9.1's ??

To the OP, I think you will find they are pretty similar. I would take the 9.1's purely on looks.

I'm biased. I love Wharfedales at the budget end. Heard the Diamond 9.1 and they are fabulous with the right amplification.

No doubt the 220s will be a little more precise than the 9.1s... I've heard the Q Acoustics 2020i and they are also impressive.

Get down to Richer Sounds and hear the two for yourself.

On a limited budget - and buying blind - the 9.1s would be my choice.

Angel

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Exact...that's question!

I like a lot the look of Whardafale 9.1, and...overall is significantly less expensive that Q-Acustics 2020i

But some reviews, and a seller says me...that 9.1 don't play at same league that 2020i...
(lower sound quality and worse caracteristics).

If is case that 2020i and Whardafale should be similar... I'll go to adquire a pair of 9.1, now.
Please, what do you think?

K

keeper of the quays

Wharfdale 9.1..oops, nearly forgot? The drivers are made from Kevlar which is a little stiff initially..they need a lot of running in!!! Will sound great from the start but then as run in..sound better and better...one of the best speakers ever made at the price..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts