plinius p10 monoblock?

A

Anonymous

There may be some higher up in the range Haiti or something ?

A

Anonymous

I have the P10 as the dealer who sold me it said i could upgrade to another P10 later down the line for more power as i couldn't afford a bigger amp.

I got a second one on fleebay and cannot see any instructions that it is?

A

Anonymous

Nope - it is definitely monoblocking or bridging. As I asked him to keep me posted on another P10.

I was wondering if anyone from WHF team are on to answer this as they test / review quite a lot of plinius equipment?

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I'd be very surprised if the item was bridgable and not get a mention in the spec sheet I posted earlier. Have you gone back to your dealer and asked him to clarify? Can he not point out how it's done?

There is no sign of any such switch on the rear of the unit though there may be dip switches inside the unit. Theres no reference whatsoever this facility on the Plinius website either - and they do mention other units having this (the SA-103 for example). Sounds like a rather unfortunate misunderstanding if you now have two P10's and can't bi-amp.

A

Anonymous

think i may have been led up the garden path. Dealer told me to use one XLR output and one RCA output on the Pre amp to supply the left and right of each amp.

i dont think its possible

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I think you are right. There appear to be switches on the back of the power amp to select the RCA or XLR inputs and I would guess that there are similar on the pre amp too?

I'd be inclined to go back to the dealer and have a word. Is he an authorized Plinius dealer? If he is he should have a duty of care related to his advice to you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts