PLEASE SOMEONE HELP !!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HI,

BASICALLY I HAVE A WORKING HOME CINEMA SYSTEM (LG 2.1), SONY EX503 TV, PHILIPS BLU RAY AND PS3, ALL OF WHICH ARE CONNECTED VIA HDMI FROM MY TV TO THE HOME CINEMA SYSTEM. I GET ALL THE DECENT SOUND THROUGH ALL THE HARDWARE.

THE ISSUE I AM HAVING IS THAT WHEN I PLAY A GAME ON MY PS3 AND HAVE THE HOME CINEMA ON THE SOUND IS GREAT BUT WHEN I WHAT TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET FROM THE PS3 AND USE ANY OF THE BUILT IN PROGRAMS (E.G MUSIC .. YOUTUBE ETC ) I CAN NOT GET SOUND COMING THROUGH THE HOME CINEMA JUST THROUGH THE TV VOLUME (WHICH IS NOT GOOD).

MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS IN ANOTHER ROOM. DOES ANYONE KNOW HO I CAN GET ROUND THIS ...
confused.gif
confused.gif

A

Anonymous

Perhaps try an optical cable from the Ps3 to LG 2.1? If it has an optical input.

A

Anonymous

Thanks I currently have the lg 2.1 optical cable going into the tv so all the other things work (blu ray player, sky box).

A

Anonymous

ksd said:
Thanks I currently have the lg 2.1 optical cable going into the tv so all the other things work (blu ray player, sky box).
For internet sound you may need to connect it to the PS3.

A

Anonymous

Thanks to everyone replied managed to get the problem sorted by connecting the optical from LG home cinema to back of ps3 optical. The thing now is to get a toslink optical adapter to connect the other devices. Thanks again to everyone :) :wave:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts