Please Help....Wireless Speakers Selection

me72666

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I am considering purchasing a pair of wireless speakers and am troubled as which pair to select. Being in the United States is especially troubling since the 3 options I'm considering are "I believe" UK made or at least outside of the US therefore being able to demo them is not possible. Let me give a little background.....while I love and will be listening to several different types of music, the primary types will be hip hop, metal rock, classic rock so a good level of bass yet still clear treble, low/no distortion at higher volume levels would be nice. I willl also use them primarily with my comptuer but will want to play through my TV and smart device as well. The three I'm considering and in order of what I'm leaning towards at this time are:

1., Q Acoustics BT3 2. Monitor Audio Airstream 200's 3. Ruark MR1's

While I am conscious of price, it's not a deal breaker for me. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Mark Elliott

marcus

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Mark

I got a pair of BT3's a couple of months ago for £279. Have stuck everything I have through them apart from my turntable over the last few weeks. smashes any soundbar for the tv & fab for music. 5 star for me at present. only minus is the very small remote but wouldn't put me off buying another pair, which I have been thinking about since I got them. Hope this helps.

me72666

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I do listen to alot of hip hop, what are your thoughts on the bass? Is there a wireless sub you'd recommend pairing them with?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts