Please help setting up Internet tv, with love film and home cinema.

DrPips

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I'm looking to try and connect my tv up to the Internet so I can take advantage of iplayer and love film. I have a Samsung LE37C580J1K tv and a denon AVR-1312 home cinema receiver. How do I connect everything up so I can stream movies and still get them in 5.1 where possible.

Thanks,

Dom

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi

You simply need an optical cable out of the Samsung to the Denon. I recommend the Chord optical cable.

Iplayer in hd is very impressive. LOVEFiLM is hd on Samsung tv also, not sure they are 5.1 but the quality is good over decent broadband.

Good luck.

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi

You simply need an optical cable out of the Samsung to the Denon. I recommend the Chord optical cable.

Iplayer in hd is very impressive. LOVEFiLM is hd on Samsung tv also, not sure they are 5.1 but the quality is good over decent broadband.

Good luck.

DrPips

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Am I better going from the router to the tv or the blu-ray player? The blu ray player is internet@tv enabled. Not sure about the tv. Also if I went from the router to the blu ray, would I still need the optical cable? There is a n hdmi from the blu ray to the av amp.

Thanks,

Dom

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts