please help i still cant decide on a sub(something to make action movies sound amazing)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have a monitor audio rs6 av pack with an onkyo 606 i was told to buy with the mj acoustic pro 50 mkII sub when i was buyin it in sevenoaks. wen i bought my gear the guy told me to go for that sub instead of the MA rsw12 which was 750 and the mj sub was only 350 the guy said its every bit of good if not better and i have to say it did sound good.

my problem is everyone on here say it wont be powerfull enough so ad rather put out the cash and make it a perfect set up but i still cnt decide what i need to get. i want it mainly for cinema sound.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Arf69:
i have a monitor audio rs6 av pack with an onkyo 606 i was told to buy with the mj acoustic pro 50 mkII sub when i was buyin it in sevenoaks. wen i bought my gear the guy told me to go for that sub instead of the MA rsw12 which was 750 and the mj sub was only 350 the guy said its every bit of good if not better and i have to say it did sound good.

my problem is everyone on here say it wont be powerfull enough so ad rather put out the cash and make it a perfect set up but i still cnt decide what i need to get. i want it mainly for cinema sound.

Have you actually auditioned the RSW12? I suspect not because you would have made your mind up already. The salesman was talking rubbish. He must be looking at clearing the MJ stuff as quickly as possible.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts