PLEASE HELP... 192khz..

momonone

May 2, 2014
Visit site
HI, would like to ask what do i need if my laptop doesnt have optical, coaxial and spdif if i wan my DAC support to 196khz? will the optical to 3.5mm work? :? :?

damonster

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
No worries,There are cheaper versions than musical fidelity all depends on what you want to pay.If you search "usb to spdif converter" or " usb to optical converter" you may find other options.hope you get sorted.

momonone

May 2, 2014
Visit site
thanks again for replying.. what the diffrence between "usb to spdif converter & usb to optical converter"... diffrent ouput? thats all? any not so expensive recommdation?

Behringer?

musiland?

hmmm...

damonster

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi ,i was giving you 2 different names to search just to see what came up (musiland and so on),I think it will just be a case of reading up on the various different makes as long as its supports usb in and optical out you should be ok, some support 96htz some 192.i use a teradak teralink x2 with low noise psu but it only does 96htz.does the job for me though.Other members on here may be able to give you recommendations.I am quite new to the pc to dac route myself.There is a wealth of information about streaming.just a case of researching on what will suit your needs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts