Playback problem.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm not sure wether this problem of mine will be able to be rectified but i woundn't mind knowing why its happening. Basicly when playing DVDs through my PS3 i sometimes get a blocky sought of effect mainly in dark scenes or foggy/smoky scenes, it doesn't ruin the whole picture but its there and can be quite noticable at times. I've never noticed this with my old dvd player. I've set the PS3 to 'normal' to turn off the upscaleing to try and rectify this but it hasn't worked. I'm using a decent HDMI cable which is connected to a Panasonic th37px60.

A

Anonymous

Apparently the ps3 is not a good dvd player. Get a seperate dvd player, or just buy a xbox 360 which has great dvd playback :D

A

Anonymous

ha ha ha, yes it is a good dvd player and don't but a 360 to play dvd's as you'll never hear the soundtrack over the fan noise!

A

Anonymous

I've now tried turning the upscaler completley off which hasn't worked, i haven't noticed this problem with hd content but now i've not got a stand alone dvd player to compare the PS3 to, so if anyone else has had or indeed got this problem could you please post.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts