Play turntable through sonos

Ncrabb

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a Sonos connect into Marrantz pm6005 amp through tuner input, if I play my tuner through amp can I connect it also to sonos to play through sonos speakers in other rooms?

Ncrabb

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a Sonos connect into Marrantz pm6005 amp through tuner input, if I play my turntable through amp can I connect it also to sonos to play through sonos speakers in other rooms?

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Ncrabb said:
I have a Sonos connect into Marrantz pm6005 amp through tuner input, if I play my turntable through amp can I connect it also to sonos to play through sonos speakers in other rooms?

Yes.

Connect the turntable to Phono as normal, connect the Tape out to the Local input on the Connect.

With Phono selected on the marantz the record player will be available in other Zones as the local input in your main zone. To play the record player in the main zone, ignore the Sonos and play using the Marantz in the normal manner.

Note. Setup like this the remote zones will be controlled by the Sonos controller in the normal way, but in the main zone you will need to use the Marantz or it's remote to control the turntable volume, the Connect is being bypassed in this instance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts