Plasma Help ..........................Again.

smarky

Sep 22, 2007
Visit site
Ive gone from looking at a 42" to a 50" and now back to a 42". Im looking at the pdp428xd and the th42px70(is that the latest panny 42") I am going round in circles and am driving my wife mad. Im looking at spending alot of money and want to make the right choice. Ive got standard sky and dvd player and dont watch a tremendous amount of sport.which one "please help"!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
If the price differnce is not a issue for you I would go for the Pioneer.
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

Pioneer, without any question. The Panasonic's a fine TV, but the Pioneer is in a different league. You want an allegory? The Panasonic's a Porsche Cayman. The Pioneer is a Bugatti Veyron. The former is very nice, the latter is astonishing. Of course, it's also more expensive, but I'd argue if you can afford it, it's comfortably worth it.

A

Anonymous

Smarky, having just driven my wife nuts on the same decision, you have my sympathy. However, between the TH42PZ700 (not the older PX range) and the PDP-428XD, I chose the latter. I only have SD right now, and as the budget could stretch to the Pioneer, I took it. I've demo'd You will not miss the Full HD of the Panasonics.
Just remember that the Pioneer does not come with a stand if that is what you want or expect to get. You need to order that separately (or a rack or wall mount)...
Take it from me - you will feel better when you've bitten the bullet (and the wife gets quieter too .-)

smarky

Sep 22, 2007
Visit site
Guy.v thanks for your help, i am now going to order my Pioneer much to my wifes relief she said that she never wants to see another electrical shop well for at least 10 years, appreciate your help on the info regarding the stand....might try for a wall mount but then again i do value my testicles!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts