Pizza Hut delivery 50% off on £30 spend or more!

A

Anonymous

eggontoast said:
Spend £30, on Pizza's, a paupers food........your kidding right, just make your own for less than a fiver.

But there is something satisfying about someone else cooking it and having it delivered to your door.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
wish it would make it taste better lol, had one last week and it tasted of nothing , totally bland, and very expensive for a family of four.!!

Don't wish to put you off guys ..

For me, this is a perfect friday evening meal, when I'm too tired to cook anything, & I want to enjoy a film at home. With the new menu, I think it's far better than Domino's & the pizzas you get at the supermarket.

A

Anonymous

+1 for making your own or a decent supermarket Pizza +some olive oil and a few extras (anchovies, capers, olives) just as good if not better and miles cheaper.

I should say though it sounds a good deal if you're going to be be ordering so thanks for posting. :)

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Far from being paupers food, but each to there own I suppose. Agree with big boss on this one, perfect for a no frills meal in on any night of the week. Pizza hut is definately the best out there and the new menu is good as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts