Pionner PDP-LX5090

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I currently own a Pionner PDP-LX5090. But this is now 3 years old.

All I want to know, is there a better plasma out there than this TV?

Or should I just wait a couple of years and get a 55"OLED TV.

Thank You, Sean.

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want 3D, then look for upgrading it now, otherwise not. If you're happy with your TV & are not interested in 3D just yet, hold on for another couple of years at least, & see what the market is like then. I'm sure much better TVs will be out by then.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I agree with BB, tho would add I think you'll be waiting more than a few years for an affordable 55" OLED screen. Probably until after the global economy recovers, if at all. You have a great TV that should last a long time, no point upgrading for the sake of it.

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
I do love my 50GT30 but for 2D, I've still not seen anything better than the 9G Kuros. While there are a few benefits you might get out of the newer models - media streaming ability, Smart tv internet platforms etc, most can be added through and external box. 3D is the only thing you would gain but, despite owning a 3D model, I would argue that it's still just a novelty.

Let me know if you fancy a trade :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your comments, think I'll stick with the TV I have until I can get the TV I want in 2-3 years time.

TRENDING THREADS