The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

You should buy it, just in case the just in case one you bought the other week packs up.
Sold it Norman and made a profit!

Nicely done. This one's personal callers only though...
Huh?

You can't buy it over the phone or online, you have to turn up in person in Cheltenham.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

You should buy it, just in case the just in case one you bought the other week packs up.

Huh?

You can't buy it over the phone or online, you have to turn up in person in Cheltenham.
That don't sound right. Oh well.

buzz_lightclick

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Huh?

They specifically stated that to stop Gel buying it!

*biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

*shok* But what happens if the one you've still got goes wrong?
Hopefully it won't. It's Pioneer at the end of the day, so it shouldn't go wrong. There are other ones available to though.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Huh?

*biggrin*
I was tempted but only for about 5 mins until I read up on DTS: X and then wasn't impressed.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Huh?

*biggrin*
I was tempted but only for about 5 mins until I read up on DTS: X and then wasn't impressed.

It would be a good upgrade for you but I still think the first thing you should do is move your TV out of the corner of your room and centralise it so your front left and right speakers are an equal distance apart. That would make a huge difference.

buzz_lightclick

bigboss said:
Without overhead or ceiling speakers, DTS:X is of no use, even if they claim to work with only 5 speakers. It's no different to current DTS HD MA which all current receivers already support, including the LX71.

i meant the amp (89) would be a good upgrade from an 81 in general, forget DTS:X or Atmos, it has better Dacs and room calibration is better with much more modern features packed in.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
Without overhead or ceiling speakers, DTS:X is of no use, even if they claim to work with only 5 speakers. It's no different to current DTS HD MA which all current receivers already support, including the LX71.

actually...it has a use! you can alter the level of dialogue without adjusting the centre channel itself, so only the voices are increased and not every sound. read that online!

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Unless he's running atmos or dts X, then there is no need. All he has to do is run 2 HDMI cables: 1) for sound from his ne BD player and 2) from his BD player to the to for his 4K picture. It's easy to do this on his setup because his Tv is on a stand.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts