PIONEER PDP4280XD 42 ! Is this Plasma Any Good ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
PIONEER PDP4280XD 42 ! Is this Plasma Any Good ?

I just want to know if anyone has this TV yet and if so is it any good ? I have been Reading some Reviews online and alot of people say it's the best plasma Tv on the market at the moment for the price.

Anyone who's got this Tv let me know what its like , Thanks

A

Anonymous

I 'only' have the 427XD, but I love it. I would have said the blacks and darker scene's on mine are great but supposedly the 4280XD is step up again.

If your thinking about purchasing I wouldn't worry about being disappointed.

A

Anonymous

I bought the 427XD and the 4270XD and the difference was in the number of HDMIs (4270 only has 1) and lack of a PC input on the 4270. Otherwise they were basically the same.

The 4280 differs from the 428 in only a couple of less obvious ways than the 4270 differed from the 427. The 4280 doesn't have the automatic brightness adaptor that adjusts for ambiant light and a couple of other little differences. Not as significant a disadvantage as only having one HDMI input was.

As I have owned both the 427 and 4270 I'd say grab the 4280 I'm sure it'll be brilliant. It's not giving up anything important to the 428 and it maybe a better price. Pioneer make fab screens and these are gems. Enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks for the Quick Replys . The Tv will be Turning up on Friday :) I will let you guys know what its like.

Also at the moment i will just be running Sky + will it look good on Digial Tv ? Also should i get myself a nice Scart lead ?

A

Anonymous

They gave the 50" a first test this issue and I must say it all sounds great. Let us know how it turns out and whether the blacks really are as kuro (black) as they claim.

A

Anonymous

I have the TV. it's superb. the HD is outstanding and the DVD playback is great. i have adjusted the settings based on a reccomendation and the pics are great.

A

Anonymous

But is it honestly and truly significantly head and shoulders above the Samsung 42PSQ97HDX which you can buy for £685 or £750 with a 3 Year Warranty as opposed to the Pioneer at £1500 ot £1700+ with a 5 Year Warranty at TLC Broadcast?

A

Anonymous

Does it really matter?? The lad sounds happy!

I love mine too.

A

Anonymous

OMG i just got the TV and hooked it up to my Sky + :) All i can say is Wow , Its looks Amazing . Also very very Black :) im Well happy .

The picture on Sky + 10 / 10 Easy.

My Friend is coming over later with his playstation 3 so i will hook it all up and watch Blu Ray Film and take some pcitures for you all , But i must say i love it loads already , I best wave bye to me Wife as this is the love off my life for now haha :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts