pioneer or panasonic

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I think i,ve got my choice down to either the kuro 4280xd or the panasonic 85b. I,m undecided and the price difference isn't to great which makes it harder. Mostly sd,some x box but would like it to be a little future proof,some thing i feel the panasonic is. Sitting 8.5 ft away if that will make a difference between the two.I thought originally that i was looking at the 428 but this one which is about 200 cheaper is the 4280xd,so now i,m even more confused. cheers

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Your best bet is to try and demo both tv's. The Kuro's have had very good reviews from WHFS&V ,getting product of the year awards. The PZ85 hasn't yet been reviewed but I have the 42" and it's a very good tv. Some people have seen both sets and both are very very similar in performance. I wanted a full hd set for blueray and 1080P games on my ps3 like GT5 for example, so went for the Pany. I sit around 9ft from mine and sd looks very good at that distance. DVD's scaled up through ps3 look amazing, and blueray takes your breath away.

The 42" is the perfect size at my viewing distance. I am glad I didn't go bigger, but of course personal tastes vary so a crafty look in a retail store at your viewing distance will help you decide. Make sure to check out SD quality as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts