Pioneer LX01 AND LX01BD confusion..

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Dear What hifi (and others),
I am confused by your rating on this pioneer all in one, the old version got 5 stars where you praised the sound quality and the new one got only three where you kind of slate the sound quality. As far as i am aware there is little difference in the two other than the blueray capibility. Is it just that the times have moved on and there are better all in one alternatives available? If so what are they?

I noticed the rrp in the review is a lot more than they are available for now. If the old version can now be had for around 600 and ive seen the newer one on ebay for around 1000 ish mark would this affect the rating? And finally if i were to buy a sepates style based system with av reciever how much would i have to spend to get a similar sound quality to the pioneer.

Regards and many thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I have heard this system and it is not that good. Seperates for £1000.00 B&W MT20 amp, cheap blu ray player probaly on a good day looking around £1500 for a nice system ie B&W MT20 plus onkyo 875/876 plus panansonic 30 bu ray player that is probaly your cheapest way of getting a good system.

TRENDING THREADS