pioneer blu-ray bd-live machines

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As surfing net came across another site about 3 new pioneer blu-ray players all bd-live.

They are to be shown at ces2009and released in usa in april,all these new players are slimmer then those at present.As i am thinking about upgrading to blu-ray and looked at bdp-51fd only 1.1verison am now i think i should wait for these new players.Only trouble is how long have we in the uk got to wait for these to be released here if atall.

Anyone at whsv know of anything about this.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Was just putting together a story from the stuff that's come back from our people at the show, covering the new players and AV amplification.

It should be in the News section fairly soon, but no news of UK availability yet.

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I would personally wait, the current crop of players are just a stop gap until the profile nonsense and specs are all finalised and the technology finally settles down. Thank goodness for the PS3 eh?!!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your two replies i argree untill all the profiles are sorted then hopefully the players will run without freezing and other tech problems i might wait a little longer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts