Pioneer BDP450

Nick_Shepherd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
For anyone who may want to know:

i upgraded to this player from an old budget Sony player and where I can't say anything about picture improvement as I'm using a new tv so picture looking better anyway I am very pleased to say that after watching a few bluray's can report that the sound is significantly better!

Particularly the bass and rear surround and the whole audio experience has more punch.....

no idea why it's so much better but it really has made a difference.....loving the bass! I had thought my sub was a bit naff but all is well!

Nick_Shepherd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
It's a load quiter than my old Sony including loading.....remote is cheap but I don't care about all that.

it is twice as tall as my old Sony....so check it fits....oh, thenSony is an S360...

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that. I'm looking to replace my BDP 570 after shifting around some gear and I actually want a full sized unit. Price looks good too so if you reckon it is a decent upgrade then I'll go for it!

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Right, vanity sorted with this decent looking deck. Not much difference in PQ part from richer colours but it does sound good, loads quickly and is nice and quiet!

Nick_Shepherd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
Nice one.

its a great player....shame I sent mine back (it kept freezing and I had to pull the plug each time)

now have a Panasonic 330 (didn't fancy the remote on the 500) so im hoping its as good.....only one review about at the moment...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts