Pioneer BDP LX71 - Region 1 Help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have the LX71 blu ray player and want to be able to play my hoard of region 1 dvds. Any ideas if there is a unlock available otherewise I feel a little cheated?

A

Anonymous

no handset hack that I know of, I have seen a company that can make it multiregional for dvd online cant remember the name but a google serch should bring it up. You will need to send it off and dont for get that any pionner warranty will be voild.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
LeeMason:I have the LX71 blu ray player and want to be able to play my hoard of region 1 dvds. Any ideas if there is a unlock available otherewise I feel a little cheated?

Did you check when you bought it? I don't think you can feel cheated by Pioneer, as they only supply it as region 2.
emotion-1.gif

You could look here - but it will entail sending your player to them to be modified. You should also ask if any future firmware update from Pioneer is likely to invalid the hack.

A

Anonymous

I recently bought the LX-08 from Sevenoaks (Chelsea branch) and they multi-regioned it for me when I picked it up. Given that they are setup as franchises I'm sure they would be more than happy to do the same for you (though it may cost a little). It took about 10minutes to put the latest firmware and multi-region the unit. I don't know if you have one near you, but the guys in Chelsea are excellent if that's close by.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts