Pioneer BDP-51FD - is there a better BD player for £270?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
6th.replicant:Anyway, badinage aside, reading between the lines, are you WHFS&V? staffers implying that the next issue's Supertest will reveal a new machine that raises the bar & usurps all others - incl the BDP-51FD - in the sub-£300 sector?

Read between the lines and all you see are white spaces...

Or Godot...

Sliced Bread

Clare Newsome:...and no-one's guessed right yet
emotion-14.gif

Just a few hours before I can go home and see if you were fibbing Claire. Hehe
emotion-1.gif

PS: Don't worry I won't post the results.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
JohnNewman:

Aw, c'mon! Can't one very kind subscriber spill the beans? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! (I'm on the verge of jumping into the car to go & grab a Panasonic DMP-BD80... You wouldn't want me to waste my money if it's the wrong choice? Would you..?)

Sliced Bread

6th.replicant:JohnNewman:

Aw, c'mon! Can't one very kind subscriber spill the beans? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! (I'm on the verge of jumping into the car to go & grab a Panasonic DMP-BD80... You wouldn't want me to waste my money if it's the wrong choice? Would you..?)

I'm afraid I'm too scared too
emotion-1.gif

Besides I don't want to ruin the hard work that's been put into it.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
6th.replicant:Anyway, badinage aside, reading between the lines, are you WHFS&V? staffers implying that the next issue's Supertest will reveal a new machine that raises the bar & usurps all others - incl the BDP-51FD - in the sub-£300 sector?

Read between the lines and all you see are white spaces...

Just so long as it's not my white spaces you're criticising - I spend ages on them.

2cool

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
lets see, if not a panna and not one of the new pioneers then you can take away the sonys and samsungs of this world maybe a new budget player from denon ?????

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts