pioneer bdp 51 fd erratic stock

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is this pioneer blu ray player either being discontinued and being replaced by the new models shown at the ces show

Or are pioneer not making anymore players when the cuurent supplies all gone as they are now being caught up in the credit crunch and only making car audio

WHF team or any one got any idea

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
drummerman:Yep its no racer but then most players are'nt compared to the playstation. I assume you have updated to the latest firmware.

No - is there an upgrade? I couldn't find anything on the Pioneer website
emotion-6.gif

When I search for BD player upgrades, it only comes up with the other players.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
ElectroMan:
drummerman:Yep its no racer but then most players are'nt compared to the playstation. I assume you have updated to the latest firmware.

No - is there an upgrade? I couldn't find anything on the Pioneer website
emotion-6.gif

When I search for BD player upgrades, it only comes up with the other players.

1.25 is the latest version and should shave a few more seconds off.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/content/support/support/upgrade/BDP.html

3rd one down, same as LX71

A

Anonymous

pioneer7:

This player is still £299.95 from Richer sounds, EDITED BY MODS just tell them you saw it advertised at that price.

Pioneer7 - have you seen this price in a local store - it's still £319.99 on the web site?

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
emotion-10.gif
Hi Worf667895 Errmm this price has been advertised in another HiFi mag, of which i can not say which one
emotion-7.gif
but you need to tell them that this is the price you have seen it for, there is no catch it is advertised at £299.95 i did call there customer service dept a few weeks back, as it seemed no one knew of this price within Richer sounds, i received a call back from them saying there is no problem with the price. However the best thing to do is call them or go in store and ask FIRST have they a FD-51 if they say yes its in stock or they can get one for you, then Quote the price it is likely they will challenge the price, but they should sell it to you for the price advertised, just tell them where it was you saw it. I say ask first because a buddy of mine called stated the price first, and they said they had no stock, and could not get any for a while, i called the next day and asked for the price of this player to be told £329.95 and they had them in stock. I dont know why people do this if a product is advertised then sell it for that price. Anyway you will find it in this months Mag, as i say it is a HiFi mag so make sure you make the right Choice???
emotion-5.gif

Andy

A

Anonymous

thanks all for replies.

have heard that pioneer are price increasing on 1st april so they might be holding back supplies until price rise.??

pionner7 richer sounds will only price match if i show the magazine arctical but cant find mag anywhere

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
tecknerd

There is a clue in the above thread, i did name the mag a few weeks back and know one minded, but it seems i can not now.

Just make sure you make the right CHOICE
emotion-10.gif

Andy

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
emotion-12.gif
Richer sounds should not make you have to take said mag into store just to prove the price, they can easily make a call to head office to clarify, this is what bugs me surley they should know what is going on regard pricing,it annoys me no end when a product is clearly advertised only to be told show me the mag, as far as i am concerned this is just being obstructive and unhelpfull, what is wrong with "ok sir no problem i will just make a call to confirm, yes thats fine" i can not see what they have to gain by being unhelpfull like this, yes i realise they will need to check like any other price match etc, but not bring in the mag to show there own advertising i think this is a case of not knowing what outlets are doing, and it takes forums like these to get things rectified, then the big guns read about what is going on then have to step in appologising.

Anyway thats how i feel, all i would say is richer sounds if you are doing deals or cheap goodies it can not take long to inform your outlets what is going on regard pricing, an email or list of said products so your staff know rather than wanting to make a purchase only to told show me the mag, because it could be a case of not showing you the money.

Andy
emotion-39.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts