Pioneer 436 & blu-ray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I'm after a bit if advice. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my set-up (RXV3900 bought!) and the next item is a blu-ray player. I'm looking at the Pio BDP-51 and the Denon 2500BT and was hoping if users of the Pioneer 436XDE/SXE televisions could comment of how blu-ray performs on them. I'm concerned that my tele (436XDE) will not cope with the 24fps and therefore it would not be prudent to spend all that money on the Denon.

Also as the tele is only 43", would I benefit from the better picture from the Denon as I'm lead to believe that you only notice the difference on larger screens.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

hi, i had a hd;dvd player and a blu-ray player on my previous pioneer 436xde before i up sized to a 50" panasonic full hd. their is very little difference in performance, you will benifit with the denon because the pioneer is a spectacular screen even in 720p. i always used 1080i setting on hd player.whether the denon makes a huge difference on a full hd tv, to a hd ready tv is open to personel preference. hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts