Photo transfer

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone used this?

Is it any good or have you found a third party alternative for less than Apple prices? Also, does it work with iPhone?

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Not used it but the link says that it's only compatible with ipads. Will iCloud, when it's released, assist you with transferring photos to your iDevices?

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
It's more for when I'm on holiday really. It would be handy to back up direct from the camera. When I get home I strip them all off anyway and put them on Picassa.

The pad/phone question is based around the belief that they have the same Apple port on the bottom.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lee,

I have an iphone 3GS - the camera accessory does not work with the 3GS.

My daughter has an iphone 4 which I can try later when she returns from work and I'll post back here.

It works with an ipad no problem but I can't seem to make folders for the pictures I want to import. It imports to the ipad creating 2 folders - 'Last Import' and 'All Imported'. The ability to make a folder to import to, rather than the same folder for all pics would be very useful.

Cheers,

Raymond.

P.S. Did you get my message about the pricing of Vodafone tariffs?

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Cofnchtr said:
Hi Lee,

I have an iphone 3GS - the camera accessory does not work with the 3GS.

My daughter has an iphone 4 which I can try later when she returns from work and I'll post back here.

It works with an ipad no problem but I can't seem to make folders for the pictures I want to import. It imports to the ipad creating 2 folders - 'Last Import' and 'All Imported'. The ability to make a folder to import to, rather than the same folder for all pics would be very useful.

Cheers,

Raymond.

P.S. Did you get my message about the pricing of Vodafone tariffs?

Thanks for that. It's no big deal if it doesn't work on the phone.

Yep, got your message - I'll send you a seperate reply

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts