Hi all my system

Technics 1210 with a rega rb250 arm Litz tone arm cable to black rhodium interconnects ortofon super om20 cart and fully origin live upgraded also has a timestep power supply. Then in to my Cyrus pre xpd onto my Cyrus 8 power's and there all psx-r. My speakers are monitor audio rs6 and the phono stage I'm using is a rega A2D but I can't help thinking my phono stage is limited and holding my turntable back what do you guys and gals recommend thanks for looking Steve

Steve Porter said:
Hi all my system

Technics 1210 with a rega rb250 arm Litz tone arm cable to black rhodium interconnects ortofon super om20 cart and fully origin live upgraded also has a timestep power supply. Then in to my Cyrus pre xpd onto my Cyrus 8 power's and there all psx-r. My speakers are monitor audio rs6 and the phono stage I'm using is a rega A2D but I can't help thinking my phono stage is limited and holding my turntable back what do you guys and gals recommend thanks for looking Steve

A possible cartridge upgrade?

Depends on your budget really.

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I auditioned the A2D and the Fono MkII at the same time. The difference was night and day. To my mind the Fono is an absolute steal at a double espresso under 200 quid.... I'd recommend listening to one.

Auditoned with higher spec Cyrus amp than mine, and KEF R500.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts