Phono pre amp advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can you recommend which phono pre amp would be suitable for the set up below without breaking the bank?

This is my system set up:-

Cambridge 650A amp

B&W 601 S2 speakers

Project Essential Deck

Regards

Pete

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome!

I have bought a cheap one that cost me £30 but it is totally underpowered.

I would be willing to pay up to £200.

Regards
Pete

A

Anonymous

I'd go with the Cambridge 640P, its less compressed and more dynamic than the Project, NAD alternatives, this will give you the option to go MC at a later stage.

A

Anonymous

That makes sense......going with the same make!

Thank you for your help!

Regards

Pete

Roby

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Personaly

I heard the cambridge was good & it costs about 120£ I think.

I tried th one that they used to integrate in thier amps. Anmust say it works really well.

A

Anonymous

I am a beginner on this subject. Any advice for pre amp from Rega RP1 to Solo Arcam? My budget is up to £100. I am not looking for something fancy just to get my vynil sounds great with my Solo Arcam and Dali Zensor 3. So far my search ends up with Rega fono mini a2d . Is that the best for my budget? Thanks.

stevepg1975

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
harunaf said:
I am a beginner on this subject. Any advice for pre amp from Rega RP1 to Solo Arcam? My budget is up to £100. I am not looking for something fancy just to get my vynil sounds great with my Solo Arcam and Dali Zensor 3. So far my search ends up with Rega fono mini a2d . Is that the best for my budget? Thanks.

I picked up a Rega Fono Mini this week and can't fault it for the price to be honest.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts