Philips 47PFL7404H/12 and Humax Foxsat HDR Freesat+

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have recently purchased a Philips 47Pfl7404H/12 tv and added to this the Humax Foxsat HDR Freesat + box. I have connected the box to the tv via an HDMI cable, all is working fine except when the box outputs any High Definition pictures over 526i ( ie: 720I or 1080i). The tv displays a message that says " Unsupported format". According to the tv literature these are supported. Can anyone shed some light on this. ( It works fine through a scart lead) Cheers

A

Anonymous

I have a similar issue with my Philips 42PFL7404 and HUmax Foxsat HDR

After a few miutes of watching a channel, set in 1080i, HD or otherwise the screen goes blank for a few seconds then comes back - does that a few times within 5 minutes, then the fault seems to get worse, green flicking occasionally, then the left side of the frame starts violently flicking green and the whole picture moves over to the left, very strange. Apparently some sort of HDCO issue but ive checked all the settings, all seems fine, I believe it may be some sort of compatability issue with PHIlips sets and the box, anybody else had a similar problem? It upsets me resorting to watching it in 576i :( not point in having it in my opinion. The picture looks splendid when the box is set to 1080i. The fault seems to be more magnified when watching a HD channel. Connected via HDMI provided with HUmax box, perfectly adequate for the job according to Humax.

Any help or thoughts?

Thanks, Simon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts