Personal Conclusion

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

insider9

You nave a more serious setup than most people will ever need. Most importantly it focuses on the things that make music... music. At least you won't be suffering as a result of lack of engagement.

The way you got there is also absolutely the right way to do. It's so easy to get a credit card out and lose yourself.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
You nave a more serious setup than most people will ever need. Most importantly it focuses on the things that make music... music. At least you won't be suffering as a result of lack of engagement.

The way you got there is also absolutely the right way to do. It's so easy to get a credit card out and lose yourself.
this is the trouble of today to easy to borrow the money as most people earn a basic wage so most things are way out of reach for some of us but those people who are into hifi still have the same interests weather rich or poor it’s just the temptations of life .

it basically comes down to music as long as I can hear mine I am happy but still passionate about hifi I just do not look at it anymore like it’s a trophy it’s not worth getting into money troubles for but when you young and stupid it’s easy to go down the wrong path .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts