Parasound P6

RenoSteve

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
Thank you for responding. Changing from a 80w Cambridge CX81 intergrated into separates, connecting a Fluance RT84 TT, Cambridge alva solo phono pre-amp, node 2i, SVS sb2000 sub, KEF R3's. Primarily stream but listen to vinyl for detail and depth. Was looking at the Parasound A23/A21 power amps but have not purchased anything at this point. The parasound equipment is however pushing my $ limits, which my wife hates. If there is something comparable with a DAC, 150 to 250w that's available now would certainly take it under consideration. Believe the higher output amp with the separate pre-amp could make a big difference.

Thank you for responding. Changing from a 80w Cambridge CX81 intergrated into separates, connecting a Fluance RT84 TT, Cambridge alva solo phono pre-amp, node 2i, SVS sb2000 sub, KEF R3's. Primarily stream but listen to vinyl for detail and depth. Was looking at the Parasound A23/A21 power amps but have not purchased anything at this point. The parasound equipment is however pushing my $ limits, which my wife hates. If there is something comparable with a DAC, 150 to 250w that's available now would certainly take it under consideration. Believe the higher output amp with the separate pre-amp could make a big difference.
Parasound Halo Hint 6??
Rather than having the added cost of a pre / power combo why not stick it all in one box?

Last edited:

RenoSteve

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
Looked at the intergrated Halo.
Would like to try the A23 power amp with the P6 which I believe is pretty much the same as the Halo hint at around 160w. Having gone through recent power constraints thinking having the option to upgrade the amp could be beneficial in the long run.

Looked at the intergrated Halo.
Would like to try the A23 power amp with the P6 which I believe is pretty much the same as the Halo hint at around 160w. Having gone through recent power constraints thinking having the option to upgrade the amp could be beneficial in the long run.
understand. The costings seem dubious though compared to any advantages.
great amps whichever way you choose to go.

Reactions: RenoSteve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts