Panasonic with Bose soundbar

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Good evening folks

I'm just new to this site and totally bamboozled with all the stuff that goes on in the Av world.. I'm looking to buy a 50" Panasonic smart tv and Bose soundbar set up over the Xmas holidays.. I'm unsure of plasma or led basically its gonna be used for cartoons for the wee one and every day tv not bothered about it being used for Xbox play station stuff... My budget is about 3k... Any advice or info would be appreciated ..:)

A

Anonymous

I would sugest an LED tv for your use, this technology is more suited to everyday tv watching, plasma is more for the perfectionist who enjoys watching lots of films, and getting the best experience possible out of a tv. However there are very few 50" LED tv's around, your best bet is a 46"/47" or a 55" with an insanely thin bezel like the Samsung ES8000, that is if your trying to fit it into a certain place. If you were to get a Panasonic I'd definately get the plasma, there breathtaking! However, Panasonics LED range is rather mediocre, if you were going for an LED I would choose a Samsung ES8000 anyday, however the Sony Hx853 is a decent set and for quite a cheaper price, but your budget will allow either of these tvs with your Bose soundbar so that dosent really matter.

I hope I helped, happy tv hunting :wave:

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
BOWERRR POWERRR said:
Iplasma is more for the perfectionist who enjoys watching lots of films, and getting the best experience possible out of a tv.

Really?

With a budget of 3K that is exactly what I would want (or with any other budget for that matter).

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys I'm still looking about and reading loads of reviews I'm tempted with the Panasonic 50gt50b but still need to see one on demo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts