Panasonic TX-37LZD70 ... until I measured my wall

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was all excited reading up on the review of the Panasonic TX-37LZD70 at last a 37" LCD from Panasonic.

Why LCD ? Well my corner is close to the window so I think I will get too much glare from outside if I took a plasma.

Unfortunately, my corner can only take a 95 cm wide TV max. Why did they waste so much space on the side ?

Well unless people have other thoughts on plasma glare or someone can suggest an alternative, I think I' ll write a wish letter to Santa.

Thanks

PS: Before you ask ... I can't change corner !

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
It is an issue, I agree. I had exactly the same problem - TV goes in the corner next to the living room window. Tried a couple of plasmas and the reflections during daytime viewing were really annoying (and no, I don't want to have to draw the curtains in the middle of summer).

So I opted for a Sony Bravia LCD and don't suffer from reflections at all. Another factor to add to the LCD vs plasma debate!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andy,

It is reassuring to come across others with the same real life situations and give such valuable feedback. So LCD is definitely for me too.

Did you go for the KDL-37P3020 or KDL-37P3000?

I can't find links to recent "unbiased" reviews of 37"LCDs, the last whathifi was for 32"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts