which tv ???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey there.

Im in the market for a new tv - currently got an old 32" lcd tosh (32wlt66s) and its been a loyal servant for ooohh, 6 yrs + with no probs, but ready for a bigger, newer set.

Ultimately, picture quality is an absolute priority, and will be mainly used for off-air general use, and disc playback.

Not too bothered about 3d capability, wi-fi, etc... but will take it if its there. Freeview HD a must.

Like watching the footy so looking for a set that copes well with motion - assuming at least 100hz ?

Also, my room is quite bright, with a south-facing lounge window to the left of the set's position so not 100% whether I should go for a plasma (better with motion) or an LED (better with bright rooms) - an opinion on the trade-offs would be useful.

I have around £900 to play with, can be a LITTLE flexible if set is that good and have shortlisted the following:-

PANASONIC TX-P46GT30 - TOSH 46YL863 - LG 47LW650T - SONY KDL-46HX823

Also, TOSH 40TL868 - PANASONIC TX-P42G30 - PANASONIC TX-P42G30 - LG 42LW650T if i dont need to lash out that much for what I need.

Tall order, but if anyone has also shortlisted these and got any comments, I would be eternally grateful, before I spend my lolly !!!

Cheers. Bri Gray.

smiley-undecided.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts