Panasonic TH46PZ81 Vs TH46PZ85- Which is better ?

chrisku

Jan 5, 2008
Visit site
Im looking at purchasing a new 46 inch plasma in the next few weeks.

The two tvs I am interested in are the Panasonic TH46PZ81 and the Panasonic TH46PZ85.

I know tht the PZ81 offers free sat but can anyone recommend which TV to get and which is the better one out of these two sets ?

A

Anonymous

Unless you plan to use the Freesat on the PZ81, then the two sets are essentially the same. Go for the cheaper one.

cobb007

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
the th46pz81 can play back hd video on its sd card reader and the pz85 can not,also the pz85 has a lot better standard audio system. but picture quality is the same!

A

Anonymous

cobb007:the th46pz81 can play back hd video on its sd card reader and the pz85 can not,also the pz85 has a lot better standard audio system. but picture quality is the same!

I presume this is based on hearing both sets? They both use the same sound system, but the PZ85 has a better surround 'effect' which can make the sound more spacious as opposed to truly improving the sound quality.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I have the 46PZ81 and am confident that in the next 1-2 years the HD freesat material will improve.....not concerned with the on board speakers or sound as I use a dedicated receiver. That's really the top and bottom of it.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts