Panasonic releasing an OLED with 4K and HDR in October and 65-inches!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
cant get much more praise than reference status although that one was pretty obvious.

Had the price been £5k instead of £8k then I think the praise would be a lot higher, jumping through hoops kinda priase - its the price tag that is the issue not the tv.

Its easy to get excited but its stilll only a 65" TV for £8k - thats a stonking amount

D

Deleted member 2457

The table top stand is 96cm wide then it will fit on my stand, I doubt I will ever be able to afford it though. The flat LG OLED 65-inch looks like the best buy.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Son-of_SJ has gone to the trouble of creating a dedicated thread for discussion of Panny OLED reviews.

You boys are forcing him to conduct endless housekeeping, copying, pasting and quoting your responses here. Show some consideration! *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

strapped for cash said:
Son-of_SJ has gone to the trouble of creating a dedicated thread for discussion of Panny OLED reviews.

You boys are forcing him to conduct endless housekeeping, copying, pasting and quoting your responses here. Show some consideration! *smile*
Oops! *smile*

TRENDING THREADS