Panasonic HiFi system SC-AK520

Suriya

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
It seems the IR on the system doesn't work. When the original remote doesn't respond, I thought it was that. Then, I bought a new remote controller and it is the same. Completely not responding. Please help me.

Gray

It seems the IR on the system doesn't work. When the original remote doesn't respond, I thought it was that. Then, I bought a new remote controller and it is the same. Completely not responding. Please help me.
You've already done the ultimate process of elimination.
Batteries are obviously OK and correctly inserted.
So the problem is in the system itself. Not much anyone here can do to help you unfortunately.

If there's a factory reset option, try that - as well as a complete power-down / up of the system (which you may have already tried).

Suriya

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
You've already done the ultimate process of elimination.
Batteries are obviously OK and correctly inserted.
So the problem is in the system itself. Not much anyone here can do to help you unfortunately.

If there's a factory reset option, try that - as well as a complete power-down / up of the system (which you may have already tried).

Thank you for your reply. I tried to do a factory re setting as per the advise on the google search but, it doesn't do anything unfortunately. Do you have any idea how to do this on this particular model? Thank you.

Suriya

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
I had a look at the manual and I don't think there is any way you can reset it
Your unit obviously has a fault.

Thank you Mohamed. I will have to leave with that for now. When the electronic shops are re opened, I will have to ask that for options. Just wanted to try as I don't like to open the unit for repairs!. Take care.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts