Panasonic freesat TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a TXL 37 panasonic with freesat built in. How do I connect my Sky + box in order to receive Freeview HD channels? Any help would be appreciated

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I think you may be a bit confused there. You won't get any hd channels via a sky + box, you would need a sky hd box. You can plug you freesat tv into your sky satellite dish to get BBC hd and itv hd via freesat. If you want freeview hd you would need a freeview hd set top box and plug it into your regular Aerial (presuming you are in an area where you can get freeview hd).

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify I don't want to disconnect and reconnect one of my two satellite cables from my Sky + box directly into the TV every time I want to watch Freeview HD. I thought that there might be a way of hardwiring which allows the Sky + box and Freesat to work independently without around with cabling.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
The only way to do it is to get an additional cable run from your Sky dish straight to the TV's satellite input.

Assuming you have a Quad LNB (which you should with Sky+) this shouldn't cost too much and should take no more than an hour or so for a decent installer. I paid 85 quid for two additional feeds from one of my dishes to the dining room, although they didn't need to do any drilling in that instance.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
bit of confusion going on here with the terms used... your looking to use the freesat hd tuner in the tv f your running from satelite dish.. To use freeview hd you need a digital aerial.. the tv has a built in freeview hd tuner as well.. so you wouldnt need an aditional freeview box..

PhilCornelius:Thanks again for your advice

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts